Bachelor Degree-Engineering (B.E.)
4-5 Years years
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
1. Checking the newly produced batches received from packaging and conduct the physical checking
2. According to the report and any abnormality noticed, should be able to report immediately to his supervisor on daily basis.
3. Physical inventory checks on daily, monthly and yearly basis, Includes recording quantities and comparing data with information in the SAP system.
4. Transfer material from one location to another inside the warehouse whenever required, prepare the location change report and update in SAP System.
5. Daily monitoring of the blocked batches for different reasons for different reasons and update in the systems.
6. Monitor the warehouse stock level and report to the Supervisor to transfer the material to the outside yard.
7. Coordinate and select the batches for transferring Out Side yard and give list to the Shipping section for transfer.
8. Update the data in the system after the transfer to match actual inventory.
9. Conduct physical checking to find out the old / dirty product and re- palatalize / Re-Bag the material in the Coordination with packing section.
10. Solve the discrepancies between physical availability of the material and system data.
11. Report any abnormalities found to the concerned parties conditions/Activities in the ware houses and outside houses.
Special Skills & Knowledge
Good English and Communication skill (written and verbal)
MS Office applications, SAP System related to warehouse management.
Background in warehouse management systems.
2 years in SABIC.
02 Years Contract