Bachelor Degree in Related Feild
8-9 years years
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
- Finance & Accounts executive shall be responsible for planning, overseeing the complete Finance, Accounting of goods and services for the Project strictly as per the norms & guidelines of the Company and it’s JV partner, jointly in consultation with Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Project Manager and Project Consultants.
- The role covers goods receipt documentation, accounting, processing of payments, bookkeeping, taxation, related documentation, petty cash handling at project site.
- Finance & Accounts executive reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) functionally and administratively to Project Manager and shall be responsible for :
- Establish, maintain and implement all accounting and accounting control procedures at site – in co-ordination with Project team
- Prepare Monthly Cash flow projections / statements for the project.
- Ensuring replenishment of Cash on timely basis for maintaining imprest petty cash for site related expenses; Ensure safe & proper handling of cash.
- Prepare Goods Receipt Notes (GRNs) for all incoming materials received against Direct Orders – after due verification /certification by concerned Project Engineer & Project Manager.
- Maintain Accounts Payable.
- Process payments due to Vendors / Contractors after proper authorization as per Accounting system and LoA; Ensure timely payment as per PO /Contract terms.
- Update & maintain all taxes & duties related documentation to enable customs exemption;
- Maintain general ledger operation
- Ensure proper classification of Costs / expenses against various Asset codes, Cost centre codes, internal orders, general ledgers codes etc.
- Assist in Capitalization of (Project) Capital work in progress and calculation of Depreciation.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Explain accounting policies to staff, vendors and contractors and resolve any accounting discrepancies
- Monitoring timely accounting data entry and ensure quality check
- Assist in preparing journal entries
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements for submission to CFO
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal control
- Follow up with the Procurement Executive for obtaining correct and timely tax/duties related documents from Vendors /Contractors/Customs agencies
- Ensure timely MIS
- costing & Inventory Valuation.
Special Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
Knowledge of finance principles and financial reporting.
Technical accounting skills.
Previous experience of Project accounting.
Proficiency in relevant accounting software.
Good computer skills, communication skills, decision making skills, inter-personal skills and interpretation skills,
Good analytical skills.
Well organized and able to prioritize effectively.
Customer oriented, passionate in service delivery.
Self-initiated, proactive, effective team player, flexible and adaptable.
Experience in Project Planning/ ERP software.
Good communication skills and should be capable of working alone and as part of a team.
Experience with financial procedures related to International Trade
3 to 4 years Job related experience in Project Accounts for Industrial Projects in case of Post Graduate holders.
Minimum 5 to 6 years experience in case of Degree holders.
Familiarity with Management MIS, Income Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT, Custom duties etc.
Dealing with Internal & Statutory Auditors.
Compliance with statutory requirements and management of cash flow.
Preparation of Annual Budget.
Working knowledge of ERP system.
Exposure to Shipping, Customs & Clearing Procedures.
02 Years Contract