Number Of Positions
Diploma in related field
Min. 05-06 years
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
1. Operates dynamic balance machine to locate points of imbalance on parts, such as spindles, impeller wheels, armatures, rotors, and steam engine flywheels, and balances parts by removing excess metal, using hand tools and power tools, or adding metal, using soldering and welding equipment: Signals crane operator to position work piece on machine pedestals.
2. Computes amount of weight to be added to or removed from work piece or changes size and location of test weight until zero reading is indicated on ammeter.
3. Drills, grinds, chips, or files metal from heavy side, or welds, solders, or rivets metal pieces to light side to correct imbalance, using power drills and grinders, hand file, and soldering and welding equipment.
Special Skills & Knowledge
1. At least 5yrs hands-on experience in Dynamic balancing of Motor Rotors ( LT and HT Motors), Generator rotors, Exciter Rotors and Impellers
2. Experience in Different kinds of Balancing Machines, like ABRO, CEMB, Shenck
Salary package range along with facilities:
1. Basic SAR 1700 to SAR 3500 depending upon experience
2. Visa expense, air tickets & processing fee etc. Provided by Company
3. Medical, Accomodation, Transportation: Provided by Company
4. Vacation per Year: 21 Days
5. Contract duration with candidates 2 years extendable
6. Job location: Dammam
All other terms & Conditions as per Saudi Labour Law