Number Of Positions
Diploma in related field
Min. 05-06 years
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
Perform the rewinding, dismantling, assembling & testing of various kinds of electromechanical equipment, primarily stator fields and armature of a DC Motor.
1. Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment primarily DC armature & DC fields including but not limited to: single phase, three Phase, wound rotors, transformers and coils.
2. Operate specialized repair machine and /or testing equipment such as winding machine, test panels, testers & instruments, dip tanks, bake ovens, grinders and other various hand held power and non-power tools.
3. Responsible of dismantling, troubleshooting, assembling and testing of DC
4. Reassemble repaired electric motors to specified requirements and ratings, using hand tools and electrical meters.
5. Rewind coils on cores in slots, or make replacement coils, using coil-winding machines. Cut and form insulation, and insert insulation into armature, rotor, or stator slots.
6. Remove and replace defective parts such as coil leads, carbon brushes, and wires, using soldering equipment.
7. Responsible of taking the complete winding data of the stator fields and armature before stripping and record details with connection sketch on the winding data sheet.
8. Test the rewound and the condition of the winding according to our standards and record the test results on data sheets.
9. Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, insulation tester, and Resistance Bridge. Winds new coils on armatures, stators, or rotors of used motors and generators.
Special Skills & Knowledge
1. At least 5yrs hands-on experience in rewinding armatures with flat or round wires.
2. 2-3 yrs experience in dismantling, assembling, troubleshooting & testing of DC Motor and other electro-mechanical equipment.
3. Age limit for the candidates: maximum 42 years
(Age relaxation depends upon experience)
Dc Motor Technicians: 4. Nos
DC Motor winder: 4 (Stator fields and armature of a DC Motor)
Salary package range along with facilities:
1. Basic SAR 1700 to SAR 3500 depending upon experience
2. Visa expense, air tickets & processing fee etc. Provided by Company
3. Medical,Accomodation,Transportation: Provided by Company
4. Vacation per Year: 21 Days
5. Contract duration with candidates 2 years extendable
6. Job location:Dammam
All other terms & Conditions as per Saudi Labour Law