Number Of Positions
Diploma in related field
7-8 Years years
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
Dismantling, assembling & testing of various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, primarily Alternator/Generators.
1. Visual inspection and record of receiving equipment.
2. Operate specialized repair machine and /or testing equipment such as test panels, testers & instruments, dip tanks, bake ovens, grinders and other various hand held power and non-power tools.
3. Responsible of dismantling, troubleshooting, assembling and testing of Generators.
4. Perform initial Test and identify faults in exciter stator, exciter rotor, main stator, main rotor, diode varister AVR, RTD, BTD, space heater etc.
5. Remove and replace defective parts such as bearing, oil seal, diode varister, space heater connection wire etc.
6. Assembly and final connection of Alternator generator.
7. Perform final no load run test, Vibration and record.
Special Skills & Knowledge
1. At least 5-8 yrs hands-on experience in overhauling of alternator generator field. (Caterpillars,Stamford,Kato and Baylor Generators)
2. Age limit for the candidates: maximum 42 years (Age relaxation depends upon experience)
Salary package range along with facilities:
1. Basic SAR 1700 to SAR 3500 depending upon experience
2. Visa expense, air tickets & processing fee etc. Provided by Company
3. Medical,Accomodation,Transportation: Provided by Company
4. Vacation per Year: 21 Days
5. Contract duration with candidates 2 years extendable
6. Job location:Dammam
All other terms & Conditions as per Saudi Labour Law