Number Of Positions
Bachelor Degree-Engineering (B.E.)
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
- Responsible for maintaining records and register related to the inspection and testing of relief valves and lifting equipment
- Updating the database in the computer to the inspection and testing of RVs and lifting equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining the Spare part inventory list conduct quarterly inventory and issuance of the report.
- Responsible for the preparation of turn-around containers, maintaining Inventory list and checking out the containers after turn-around completion for missing tools and issue a report.
- Responsible for scheduling work related to the inspecting/testing of relief valve and lifting equipment.
- Coordinates with Field Maintenance and inspection personnel to develop and update inspection and testing schedules.
- Facilitate meetings with Field Maintenance and inspection to resolve resource issues, schedule conflicts and to meet planned ITPM duration goals.
- Responsible for developing reviewing and finalizing Work packages for each valve and lifting equipment to be inspected and/or tested in accordance With Site procedures LP-0001 Relief Valves inspection/testing and L-S-0005
- Lifting Equipment Inspection/Testing; coordinates with supervision during walk downs to identify replacement parts, scaffolding and tagging Requirements.
- Ensures that all maintenance work and activities affecting quality, safety, health and environment are carried out in accordance to the requirements of Yanpet safety, Health & Environment Management System and ISO standards.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Lifting and Handling Industry at Supervisory level