Number Of Positions
Bachelor Degree-Engineering (B.E.)
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
United - Jubail United Petrochemical Co - KSA
- To ensure project (s) execution is safe, within schedule, as per plans and specifications in accordance with SABIC Engineering Standards. Carry out project engineering management works and apply SHEM procedures. Updates line manager on the status of the project(s). Facilitate Pre-Commissioning / commissioning and handover of projects whether In-house, E&PM, and SSA.
- Perform FAT, site verification, review of engineering packages, ITP, project method statement, and job safety analysis. Check project schedule and material submittals prior to execution / installation in the site. Ensure project plans / shop drawings used are IFC stamped.
- Monitor project progress up to pre-commissioning and commissioning works. Participate in technical meetings /clarifications, RFI /site inspections and QA/QC activities based on Inspection Test Plan.
- Prepare, attend, review and comments for PHA, HAZOP, SIL, SAFER, MOC, CDP, SOW, PR, ITB, TBA and PSSR.
- Provide support to contractor for obtaining KFIP port passes and ID’s, likewise for Sab Tank requirements as per CMS. Coordinate with process and other discipline Engineers for working out required contractor support for isolation, decommissioning and Pre-commissioning / commissioning.
- Coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, EHSS, R&I, P&L, BSD, HCIS, Port Authorities and Royal Commission as required for technical and other issues based on project requirements.
- Cooperate and assist in RCA investigation and requirements.
-Update line manager of the project status, issues to be resolved, mitigation plan(s) and provides weekly report. Entertain technical queries from contractor on actual site conditions and provide updates on window shutdown requirements and availability. Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) for any deviation on the plans and schedule. Resolve pre-commissioning/commissioning related technical problems and coordinate with the manufacturer, operation, maintenance, EHSS departments and User(s) for the resolution of problems.
- Support for preparation of facility isolation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover requirements. Conduct safety walkthrough or PSSR and ensure contractor has rectified all comments within specified timeframe. Obtain necessary sign-off in all relevant forms. Attend activities such as loop testing, function/logic test and SAT.
- Monitor the contractors / vendors for their compliance with pre-commissioning , commissioning procedures & work instructions associated to Safety, Health and Environmental Management System requirements, CMS and Engineering Standards. Perform tasks as assigned by Project Manager.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge in petrochemical plant safety standards and procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge, good engineering skills, project management capability, and systematic approach to resolve problems in his discipline.
- Thorough knowledge in Computer use and MS office applications.
- Technical knowledge, good engineering skills, project management engineering capability, and systematic approach to resolve problems in his discipline including plant piping and process plan mechanical equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of the safety, health and environmental aspects associated with project engineering discipline.
- Achieve assigned project milestones.
- Comply with Company Procedures.
- Comply Quality and Safety Procedures