Number Of Positions
DAE or Bachelor in Engineering (Mech.)
English Language Level
Computer Skills Level
Job Opening Id
- Ensure technician and filed personnel receive excellent on-site support, consultation and repair for PRD for both routine maintenance and emergency.
- Has extensive knowledge in evaluating, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying and assisting with a wide Variety of plant safety relieving system and equipment.
- Performing as engineer, this individual is capable of working in the field with or without supervision and may support by conducting training at the job site. Visit to job site on a timely basis to evaluate equipment issue and reports to supervisor.
- Develops strong relationship and communication with other stake holder of the PSV and recommends resolution to issues.
Ensures service work is completed utilizing strict adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Interfaces with Engineering, Spare Parts and purchasing departments to answer PRD related questions, Understands and follows blueprints, schematics, and specifications for custom designed parts and equipment.
- Prepares instruction manuals and assists with modification packages.
- Inspects and refurbishes equipment located both shop and field job site by working in varied conditions including height and temperature Writes detail reports including recommendation, costs and completion.
- Create and maintain a filing system that supports efficient information management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensures all records-management activities adhere to institutional policies and legal regulations.
- Conducts regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Mechanical engineer with 10 Years' experience or Diploma with I5 Years' experience as Pressure specialist working in Oil, Gas or Petrochemical Field
- SAP PM Module, SHEMS , PSV Documents, Engineering work package
- Sabic Affiliate - Yanpet
- Basic Salary : SR 6500/-